Monday, May 12, 2014

Welcome!

I'm HayHay and I decided to start this blog at the persistent encouragement of my friend Paige at A Dose Of Paige.  Go check her blog out- it's awesome!

I'm a lot of things: a graduate nurse, a wife, and most of all, a mom. I've been married to J for 6 1/2 years, and we have three boys: S, who is 7, G, who is 5, and F, who is 4. All of my boys are wonderful, but S has presented some special challenges as he was diagnosed with Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder, Epilepsy, and ADHD over the last 4 years. I've had to learn to a lot about myself while learning how to navigate his special needs, and it's truly made me a much more compassionate person. I'm spending a lot of time with my boys these days while I search for a job because I JUST GRADUATED NURSING SCHOOL WITH MY BSN!!!!! I'm pretty excited about that accomplishment because for the last 3 years, I've put my blood, sweat, and tears into making it through the program. I've been on the job hunt for the last couple of months, and things have definitely not been as easy as I expected them to be but I know things will end up working out exactly as they are meant to be. Now, I just have to pass one more test (the NCLEX!) before I can officially call myself an RN.

I want this blog to be a place where I can talk about my family, my thoughts as a nurse, special needs, and any other random thing that strikes my fancy, so I hope you will keep checking back for more. :)

3 comments:

  1. HIIII!!! Welcome to Blogging!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! It's addicting and frustrating and fun and amazing. You'll love it (most days)! xo

    ReplyDelete